Friday, November 11, 2016

New in My Store

Hi, everyone! Just wanted to tell y'all about this weeks Friday Freebie and a new item in my store. First, the Friday Freebie (Quickpages 5) - this one is a set of quickpages may with the telling my story series from 2015 (made for the Digital Scrapbooking Studio Color Challenges). This weeks freebie is a set of 5 quickpages made with the kits from Jan. 2015 - May 2015. Here's a look at the set...


Also, new in my store, Quickpages 6 - this one is a set of quickpages may with the telling my story series from 2015 (made for the Digital Scrapbooking Studio Color Challenges). This is a set of 7 quickpages made with the kits from Jun. 2015 - Dec. 2015. If you don't have these kits, they are still available here on my blog. Here's a look at this set...


You can fin these in my store.

Happy Veterans Day!

Hugs,
Pauline




No comments:

Post a Comment